Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Cutting edge both in design and in the choice of Ripstop polyamide derived from recycled post-industrial waste: the NEW STEP laminated jacket marks a new step on the road to innovation and sustainability.
Highly technical and comfortable, NEW STEP provides you with 10K of waterproofing, 10K of breathability, and what is more it is enhanced by a large ventilation system on the back and under the armpits.
It is Class AA certified and the CPS AEROSOFT shoulder and elbow armours are so light and ventilated that they cannot be felt or seen.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
External: 100% Polyamide – Lining: 100% Polyester
Class AA – CE approved jacket as of EN 17092:2020 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Mid–length four season laminated jacket
– 3–layer outer shell:
First high tenacity recycled rip stop polyamide with Water Resistant treatment
Second breathable, windproof and high water column resistant membrane
Third 30D polyester mesh
– Taped seams
– Light fabric and polyester mesh lining
– Polar fleece inner jacket, removable and wearable as a stand–alone garment
– EASYFLEX CE approved – Level 1 shoulder (Code 8020) and elbow (Code 8021) armours
– Pocket for back armour (compatible with models VIPER CE D3O® Level 1 – Code 8006. PRO Level 2 – Code 8016, can be purchased separately)
– Underarm aeration system
– Wide ventilation system on the back
– Adjustable ergonomic hood
– Adjustment at cuffs with elastic and buttons
– Ergonomic, pre–shaped cuffs and hood
– Hem drawstring
– 2 internal cargo pockets
– 3 external pockets
– AIRSCUD CONNECTION: connection system to AIRSCUD, vest equipped with IN&MOTION AIRBAG system (code 8201MF095)
• Waterproofness 10000 mm
• Breathability 10000 g/m²/24 h
• Length 75 cm (size 50 IT–L)