Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
As its name suggests, the FURBETTA down jacket is super smart: ultra-light, fashionably stylish, yet a Class A, CE motorcycle certified garment. But the real "tucanata" is in the collar, which hides a truly enveloping hood. Biting air-proof.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
80% Polyamide – 20% Polyester
• Extra light ¾ length down jacket, Class A – CE certified compliant with EN 17092:2020
• Outer shell in polyamide
• Windproof inner layer in high tenacity polyamide
• Extra light thermal padding in polyester eco–down
• EASYFLEX CE–Level 1 protectors on shoulders (cod. 8020) and elbows (code 8021)
• Pocket for back protector (compatible with models AEROSOFT CE–Level 1 BACK ARMOUR – code 8027. D3O® VIPER CE–Level 1 – code 8006. D3O® VIPER PRO CE–Level 2 – code 8016, can be purchased separately)
• Reflective logo
• Women's' cut
• Ergonomic hood concealed in collar
• Drawstring adjustment at hem
• Elasticated waist
• Maximum wind protection
• Windproof cuff with thumb hole
• Inside and outside pockets in various sizes
• Length 82 cm (M size)