Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Two-wheels drivers are already making their contribution to more sustainable urban mobility. But choosing one of our GOOD WHEELS products means doing even more: the ORBIS jacket is made of polyester derived from the recycling of around 30 plastic bottles.
With ORBIS you can face the urban and suburban jungle with top protection from cold and rain. It is equipped with a laminated membrane with a 10,000 mm water column, taped seams, double waterproof flap on the central zip and also has a thermal inner vest that can be worn as a stand-alone garment.
Perfect balance of protection, style and sustainability: ORBIS HYDROSCUD® is armoured on the shoulders and elbows with the new RE ZRO® protectors, which are breathable, light and flexible and - here lies the real revolution - recyclable and biodegradable.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM is the registered system for Visibility on demand with retractable reflective inserts. During your journey the inserts can be kept in view to maximise safety and, on arrival, they can be hidden under the cuff, collar or hood for maximum style.
100% Polyester – Lining: 100% Polyester – Filling: 100% Polyester
CE certified – Class A jacket as of EN17092:2020 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Laminated mid–length padded jacket
– Breathable mechanical stretch polyester, windproof and high water column resistant outer shell
– Taped seams
– Double waterproof trap on the central zip
– Polyester lining
– Recycled polyester thermal padding
– Thermostatic Aero 3D mesh insert on the back
– Extralight inner vest, can be worn as a stand–alone garment, made of recycled thermal wadding, with windbreaker front panels
– RE ZRO® MK1 CE approved – Level 1 shoulder and elbow armours
– Pocket for back armour (compatible with Level 1 – code 8006. PRO Level 2 – code 8016, can be purchased separately)
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on wrists and cuffs
– Elastic windproof closure on the cuff
– Drawstring adjustment at the hem
– Waist and cuff adjustments
– Waterproof inside chest pocket
– Different sized internal and external pockets
– AIRSCUD CONNECTION: AIRSCUD connection system, vest equipped with the IN&MOTION AIRBAG system (code 8201MF095)
• Waterproofness 10000 mm
• Breathability 5000 g/m²/24 h
• Length 80 cm (size 50 IT–L)