Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
There is no autumn without a down jacket. The must-have of the season is at last certified for two wheels. SUPERLEGGERA is the only CE motorcycle certified down jacket. Which is a great security.
With thermal insulation but at the same time ultralight, indeed - as the Italian name underlines - SUPERLEGGERA. Only 120 grams of eco-down padding for a garment that has passed all abrasion and tear resistance tests.
Perfect balance between protection and style: SUPERLEGGERA is armoured at the shoulders and elbows with CPS AEROSOFT protectors, which are ultralight and ventilated that they cannot be felt or seen. And if you want, you can add a back armour.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
100% Polyamide – Lining: 100% Polyester – Filling: 100% Polyamide
CE certified – Class A jacket as of EN17092:2020 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Extra–light thermal down jacket
– Outer shell in polyamide
– Windproof inner layer in high tenacity polyamide
– Polyamide lining
– Extra–light polyester synthetic down thermal padding (120 g)
– Women's cut
– Ultralight and ventilated CPS AEROSOFT: CE approved – Level 1 shoulder armours (code 8020) and elbow armours (code 8021)
– Pocket for back armour (compatible with VIPER CE D3O® Level 1 – code 8006. PRO Level 2 – code 8016, can be purchased separately)
– Maximum wind protection
– Different sized internal and external pockets
• Length 62 cm (size 42 IT–L)