Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Do you suffer terribly from cold hands? Don't worry: SEPPIAWARM, the new waterproof gloves that warm the palm and fingers, take care of the warmth, so the heat spreads more effectively and you can get to your destination without losing any driving feeling.
Extremely easy to use, with three adjustable heating levels, SEPPIAWARM is powered by an included rechargeable 7.4 V/2200 mAh lithium battery. The autonomy is about 4 h at 65.5°C. Try to believe and never leave them again.
SEPPIAWARM has the perfect style especially for everyday commuting to work. With the HYDROSCUD® 100% waterproof and breathable inner membrane, you can forget the cold and even the rain.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
55% Polyester – 40% Polyurethane – 5% Leather – Lining: 100% Polyester – Filling: 100% Polyester
– Waterproof gloves heated on palm and fingers for more effective heat diffusion
– Rechargeable 7.4 V/2200 mAh lithium battery power supply included (lasts about 4 h at 65.5° C)
– WARM CHARGER battery charger – code 9969HUCAR supplied
– On/Off power button, with 3–level temperature control
– Twill back
– Faux suede palm, with goatskin leather inserts
– Microfibre soft lining
– Polyester wadding on palm and back
– HYDROSCUD®: 100% waterproof and breathable inner membrane
– Approved soft armour on the knuckles
– Micro–injected abrasion–proof rubber flexible insert on the palm
– Reflective inserts
– Silicone print on palm to boost grip
– Long cuff
– Elastic closure on cuff
– Battery pocket on the cuff, with Velcro closure
– Flap with Velcro adjustment on the cuff, to prevent the glove from slipping off and to protect the battery pocket
– Touch screen inserts on index finger and thumb
– EN 13594:2015–EC motorcycle certified