Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Class A – CE approved, technical motorbike women''s leggings
Dedicated to you who love leggings but do not give up safety. Class A certified, BOCCADASSE are made of a stretch cotton blend with high abrasion resistance; and on the knees they come with CPS AEROSOFT armours that are so light and ventilated you won't even notice you are wearing them. But they're there.
External: 59% Cotton – 25% Polyester – 13% Viscose – 3% Elastane
Class A – CE approved leggings as of EN 17092:2020 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Technical motorbike leggings
– Mixed cotton stretch outer fabric, very resistant to abrasion
– Breathable perforated lining in the front
– Women''s cut
– Ultra–light and ventilated AEROSOFT CPS: CE approved – Level 1 knee
– Pockets for hip protectors (compatible with CE D3O® Level 1 – Cod. 8008 model, can be purchased separately)
– Velcro adjustment for protector’s positioning
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand at the hem
– Reflective inserts on back pockets
– Belt with loops
– Skinny slim fit