Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Designed for you who are a foul-weather warrior, PANTA ORBIS HYDROSCUD® are thermal laminated pants, Class A, CE motorcycle certified. They are capable of high performance in terms of waterproofness, tenacity, thermal insulation and even sustainability: on the knees you will find the new RE ZRO® protectors, breathable, light and flexible and - here lies the real revolution - recyclable and biodegradable.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
50% Polyester – 50% Polyamide
• Laminated, four season thermal trousers, CE certified compliant with EN 17092:2020 – Class A
• Outer shell made of recycled mechanical stretch polyester, windproof, waterproof, high water column resistant
• Taped seams
• Double waterproof flap on centre zip and side zips
• Polyester lining
• Detachable, quilted lining in polyester thermal wadding
• RE ZRO® MK1 CE – Level 1 protectors on knees
• Pockets for hip protectors (compatible with Level 1 – cod. 8008, can be purchased separately)
• Reflective inserts
• Adjustable waistband
• Openable side zip along the entire length of the leg up to the waist
• Adjustment at the ankles
• 2 front pockets
• Waterproofing 10000 mm
• Breathability 5000 g/m²/24 h