Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Word of mouth: no stress. With the DOWNSKIN trousers, you don't have the discomfort of seams on your skin, it keeps you warm while driving and doesn't make you sweat during the day. This is because the antimicrobial Polygiene BioStatic™ technology makes the trousers stay fresh for longer. Which means you don't have to wash it every day, so the health of the planet also is favoured.
61% Polyester – 32% Polyamide – 7% Elastan
– Long seamless technical trousers
– Multi–pocket polyamide/polyester breathable technical thermal yarn
– Polygiene BioStatic™ treatment
– Ribbed waist and hem
– Ideal as an undergarment
– No stress: provides warmth on the bike and comfort throughout the day
– Comes in neutral colours for use as everyday underwear
– Machine washable and quick–drying
Polygiene BioStatic™ is an antimicrobial technology, based on silver salts (biocidal silver chloride), that inhibits the growth of odour–causing bacteria in sweat, heat or moisture.
As a result, garments stay fresh longer, need to be washed less frequently and last longer, with countless benefits for the environment.