Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
It is your thermal and watertight covering against wind, rain and cold weather. Your must have to keep your scooter from hibernating in the winter season.
It was the first, and remains the only original leg cover that does not flap at high speeds, thanks to the patented S.G.A.S. system.
Beware of imitations.
When parking the scooter, always remember to remove the seat cover from the bib so that you don't risk the seat getting wet whilst you are away from your bike.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
75% Polyamide – 25% Polyester
The original leg cover with PATENTED ANTI–FLAP INFLATABLE SYSTEM (S.G.A.S.) with a new valve: the inflatable chambers on the sides of the cover prevent flapping at high speed.
– Three–layer construction to ensure thermal protection and waterproofing:
– Waterproof heavy Polyamide outer shell and taped seams
– Fully waterproof inner membrane
– Faux fur inner
– S.G.A.S. (patented anti–flap inflatable system) with new valve fitted with incorporated cap and watertight closure
– S.G.A.S. adapter included for manual/ pump inflation: makes pumping hygienic and prevents air leakage when the valve is being closed
– Anti–theft ring (only for models not requiring screw fixing)
– Large storage pocket
– Seat cover stored in the bib
– Reflective prints