Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Classic cut urban cycling field jacket
It is our most performing urban cycling jacket: 17K waterproofing with 9K breathability. With DIRECT you go really fast to your destination, even in the most violent downpour.
People like you who ride bicycles on a daily basis are already making an important contribution to more sustainable urban mobility. But if you choose one of our GOOD WHEELS garments, you do even more: our DIRETTO jacket features the Bionic-Finish® Eco water repellent outer treatment, which is breathable and environmentally friendly.
With the DIRETTO jacket you can ride safely everywhere because it is CE bike certified: it has passed all the tests required for certification as PPE. And it also comes with the ultra-light and ventilated CPS AEROSOFT armours on the elbows that cannot be felt or seen.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
Our motorcycle products are certified in accordance with the most recent CE directives to offer you effective protection without restricting your ability to ride the bike when using them for the purposes for which they have been designed.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
– Classic cut urban cycling field jacket
– Breathable, windproof and waterproof, resistant 3–layer polyester outer mechanical stretch with high water column?
– Water Resistant Bionic–Finish® Eco exterior treatment
– Taped seams
– Storm trap on the central zip
– Large aeration system on the back
– Aeration openings under the armholes
– PPE (personal protective equipment) CE–certified product:
– Ultra–light and ventilated CPS AEROSOFT CE – Level 1 armours on the elbows (code 8021)
– Fabric resistant to tear and abrasion
– Reinforced seams
– Pockets for shoulder armours (code 8020 – can be purchased separately)
– Polyester mesh lining
– Cycling cut to cover the lumbar area
– Reflective prints on the cuffs and back
– Ergonomic foldable rainproof hood collar
– Anti–slipping elastic rings on the wrist
– Cycling pocket on the back
– Outside cargo pockets with double entry
– Shoulder straps to wear the jacket as a backpack
• Waterproofness: 517.000 mm
• Breathability: 9000 g/m²/24 h
• Length: 79 cm (size L)