Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
SIMON is our first Class A certified overshirt, with CPS AEROSOFT shoulder and elbow armours that cannot be seen or felt. Top comfort even if back armour is added. First try and then trust.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
External: 100% Polyamide – Lining: 100% Polyester
Class A – CE certified jacket as of EN 17092 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Jacket with classic shirt cut
– Laminated polyamide outer layer with breathable, windproof, waterproof membrane
with high water column resistance
– Taped seams
– Polyester mesh lining
– EASYFLEX CE approved – Level 1 shoulder (Code 8020) and elbow (Code 8021) armours
– Pocket for back armour (compatible with models VIPER CE D3O® Level 1 – Code 8006. PRO Level 2 – Code 8016, can be purchased separately)
– Wide ventilation system on the back
– Reflective logo
– Different sized internal and external pockets
• Waterproofness: 5,000 mm
• Breathability: 5000 g/m²/24 h
• Length: 72 cm (size M)