Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Two-wheel riders are already making their great contribution to more sustainable urban mobility. But choosing one of our GOOD WHEELS garments means doing even more: the MAGIC PARKA LADY 2IN1 jacket is made of polyester derived from the recycling of around 30 plastic bottles.
Cold and wet? No problem. With MAGIC PARKA LADY 2IN1, tackling winter becomes magical: in no time at all, it transforms into a bike-specific leg covering cape.
Cycling with MAGIC PARKA LADY 2IN1 becomes safer than ever. Yes, because it is the first CE bike certified jacket: it has passed all the tests required for certification as PPE.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
Our motorcycle products are certified in accordance with the most recent CE directives to offer you effective protection without restricting your ability to ride the bike when using them for the purposes for which they have been designed.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
100% Polyester – Lining: 100% Polyester– Detachable: 100% Polyester – Filling: 100% Polyester
– ¾–length parka which can be transformed into a rainproof cape/leg covering for use while cycling
– Breathable stretch polyester, windproof and high water column resistant outer shell
– Taped seams
– Storm trap on the central zip
– Polyester lining
– Women's cut
– Zips for under armpit aeration
– Large aeration system on the back
– Pockets for protectors on elbows (code 8014), shoulders (code 8012) and back (code 8006)
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – visibility on demand on cuffs and half belt
– Windproof cuff with thumb loop
– Windproof and waterproof mitten overglove, removable from cuffs
– Large invisible side pleats with zips to turn the parka into a cape–leg covering for use while cycling
– Reflective bands on the side pleats
– Elastic rings that can be fixed to the thumbs or handlebars to fasten the cape/leg covering, removable from low pockets
– Adjustable ergonomic hood to be worn with/without helmet
– Waterproof inside chest pocket with microfibre lining for glasses
– Different sized internal and external pockets
– CE certified PPE product
Inside removable thermal padding, wearable as a separate garment:
– Outer shell in recycled polyester
– Recycled polyester thermal padding
– Mesh inserts under the arm and on the back for maximum aeration
– Adjustable ergonomic hood
– Ergonomically designed for use while cycling
• Waterproofing: 10000 mm
• Breathability: 5000 g/m²/24h
• Length: 84 cm (size 42IT–38EU)