Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Class A – CE approved medium cut four season field jacket
100% Polyamide – Lining: 100% Polyester
Class A – CE approved jacket as of standard prEN17092 to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Medium cut four season field jacket
– Extremely tough 2 ½ layer Taslan polyamide outer shell with WR treatment. moulded breathable, windproof and high water column resistant inner membrane
– Visible taped seams
– Light mesh and polyester half lining
– Inner jacket removable, with polyester thermal padding and elastic windproof closure on the cuff
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on the neck and wrists
– COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE Protection – Level 1 on the shoulders (code 8014) and elbows (code 8012)
– Pocket for back armour
– Wrist adjustment
– Drawstring waist
– Adjustable removable ergonomic hood
– 2 inside cargo pockets
– 5 outside pockets: 1 with WR zip. 2 with special build waterproofing for the WR zip (the zip placed inside the outside flap is not directly hit by the rain)
• Waterproofness 5000 mm
• Beathability 5000 gr/m2/24h
• Length 76 cm (size 50 IT–L)