Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
For you travelling in the city centre, style is a must. Even in rain, cold and wind, you can't give it up. So, go safe with LIVIGNO, our new padded laminated car coat, dedicated precisely to those who prefer fashion with a more technical style.
LIVIGNOis made of softshell, yes, the fabric of choice for outdoors. In addition, the 3-layer HYDROSCUD® construction, with its double membrane, makes it an untouchable garment in the rain and at low temperatures.
Perfect balance between protection and style: LIVIGNO is armoured at the shoulders and elbows with EASYFLEX protectors, which are so light and ventilated that they cannot be felt or seen. And if you want, you can add a back armour.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
100% Polyester – Lining: 100% Polyester – Filling: 100% Polyester
CE certified – Class A jacket as of EN17092:2020 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Laminated padded stretch car coat
– Three–layer outer softshell:
1° Exterior in high–strength stretch polyamide with Water Resistant treatment
2° Windproof membrane
3° Mesh interior
– Breathable, windproof and high water column resistant inner membrane with taped seams
– Double waterproof trap on the central zip
– Polyester lining
– Polyester thermal padding
– Padded polyester thermal dickey
– EASYFLEX CE approved – Level 1 shoulder armours (code 8020) and elbow armours (code 8021)
– Pocket for back armour (compatible with VIPER CE D3O® Level 1 – code 8006. PRO Level 2 – code 8016, can be purchased separately)
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on cuffs
– Adjustable cuffs
– Elastic windproof closure on the cuff
– Inside waterproof chest pocket
– 3 internal pockets
– 2 outer zipped pockets covered with flaps and double waterproof flap
– AIRSCUD CONNECTION: AIRSCUD connection system, vest equipped with the IN&MOTION AIRBAG system (code 8201MF095)
• Waterproofness 5000 mm
• Breathability 5000 g/m²/24 h
• Length 88 cm (size 50 IT–L)