Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
Our motorcycle products are certified in accordance with the most recent CE directives to offer you effective protection without restricting your ability to ride the bike when using them for the purposes for which they have been designed.
The COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM is made from the best materials compliant with European standard EN 1621-1:2012, to guarantee safe, light- weight and ergonomic protection. The technical characteristics of the armours and the study of their correct position in the garment offer an unrivalled level of comfort and fit.
REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM is the registered system for Visibility on demand with retractable reflective inserts. During your journey the inserts can be kept in view to maximise safety and, on arrival, they can be hidden under the cuff, collar or hood for maximum style.
85% Polyester – 15% Leather – Lining: 100% Polyester
Class A – CE approved jacket as of prEN17092 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Classic biker style mesh jacket
– Mesh outer in different densities, with real cowhide leather reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
– Genuine cowhide leather inserts
– Polyester mesh lining
– Additional stretch, windproof and rainproof jacket (included) – use as a separate jacket or as a rainproof over–jacket – with taped seams, storm trap on central zip and reflective inserts
– COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE approved – Level 1 shoulder armour and elbow armour
– Pocket for back armour
– REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on cuffs
– Reflective strip on the back below the mesh
– Adjustments on collar, sleeves, cuffs and hem
– Different sized internal and external pockets
– Rear external pocket to store the waterproof jacket (included)
– Connection to the trouser belt
• Waterproofness 6000 mm
• Breathability 4000 g/m²/24 h
• Length 68 cm (size 50 IT–L)