Hey, let’s keep in touch!
Our tips on urban mobility are so precious!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
10% discount on your first purchase online.
WINDBREAKER is a special technical material which blocks 100% of wind while at the same time ensuring maximum breathability in extreme weather conditions. It provides a complete barrier against cold air yet allows the skin to breathe, ensuring warmth and comfort over long periods.
The COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM is made from the best materials compliant with European standard EN 1621-1:2012, to guarantee safe, light- weight and ergonomic protection. The technical characteristics of the armours and the study of their correct position in the garment offer an unrivalled level of comfort and fit.
HYDROSCUD® is the registered system that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. 100% waterproofing against rain is guaranteed either by an inner membrane or the use of coated fabrics together with water run-off flap and taped seams. Breathability is ensured thanks to the membrane and the aeration systems positioned on the back and under the armholes.
REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM is the registered system for Visibility on demand with retractable reflective inserts. During your journey the inserts can be kept in view to maximise safety and, on arrival, they can be hidden under the cuff, collar or hood for maximum style.
Main Jacket: Exterior: 100% Polyester – Lining: 100% Polyester – Detachable Jacket: Exterior: 100% Polyester – Lining: 100% Polyester
CE certified – Class A jacket as of EN17092:2020 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
– Mid–length four season jacket
– Extra–tough Oxford polyester outer sleeves and sides
– Sleeve interiors and chest in stretch polyester softshell
– Ripstop polyester elbow reinforcements
– Lining in breathable, windproof, high water column resistant polyester, taped seams
– Removable inner jacket, thermal polyester foam padding with windproof cuffs
– COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE approved – Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour
– Pocket for back armour
– Aeration system on chest along the main zip
– Reflective prints
– Collar hem in soft neoprene
– Adjustable collar, waist, biceps, forearms, cuffs and sides
– Lower outside watertight cargo pocket on the left side
– Different sized internal and external pockets
– Connection to the Pantamoto trousers (code 8208MF201)
– AIRSCUD CONNECTION: connection system to AIRSCUD, vest with IN&MOTION AIRBAG system provided (code 8201MF095)
• Waterproofness: 5000 mm
• Breathability: 5000 g/m²q/24h
• Length: 76.5 cm (size 50IT–L)