Let`s keep in touch. You will always be in the know of what we have in store for you.Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a
D. LGS 196/2003 PRIVACY
Subject: information related to art. 13 of “Consolidated Text of Privacy”
1) The law which we are referring in the subject, rules the confidential information related to personal data and fixes the duties which have to comply with the persons who are dealing with information related to other people. Among the duties to respect, there is the one to inform the person you are dealing personal data about the use you are doing of it.
2) By dealing with personal data we mean:
Collecting- Recording- Organising- Keeping- Consulting- Modifying- Selecting- Comparing- Using- Interconnecting- Stopping- Communicating- Spreading- Cancelling- Destructing
3) With reference to the contractual relationship
* Which is effective today and/or will be fixed in the future
and according to the mentioned laws, we inform you that:
a) data regarding your company and/or your person:
* which we have at the moment or we will have in the future
are necessary for:
* commercial purposes or connected to commercial relationships
* account or administrative purposes
* economic activities, which will be handled according to the current laws about industrial and companies secrets
* purposes related to laws, rules, contracts and by EU law and whichever authorities permitted by the law
which, according to art. 24 of “Consolidated Text of Privacy”, do not need any consent to handle with them;
b) Data will be dealt on:
* Paper and electronic tools
* By authorised persons, constantly identified, previously instructed about what “Consolidated Text” fixes
* With security tools aimed to guarantee the privacy of the people involved, to avoid interferences by no authorised persons, in the full respect of the minimal security measurement indicated in the technical book (attachment B) of the privacy code.
Data will not be communicated or sent to other persons who live in Extra UE countries without their permission
c) data, just for internal purposes, in fully respect of what the contract says will be communicate to:
* Fiscal/ Administrative Consultants
* Insurance Companies
4) Data which we are referring to:
a) are necessary for:
* continuing the present contract and to create a new one.
In the case of refusing to communicate personal data asked by the company, Tucano Urbano will consider the consequences of such behaviour, informing promptly in the case such denial will not permit to comply fully or partially to the duties.
5) The dealing of the data on behalf of the company imposes the identification , according to the (Consolidated Text on Privacy), of some persons who are responsible.
* In detail the legal delegate of Tucano Urbano srl, via 2 giugno 60 b/5 – Peschiera Borromeo MI : Mr. Federico Tecilla
* Persons in charge of the matter
To give the widest information related to the matter, herewith attached you can find part of. Art. 7 of the Consolidated Text on Privacy , referring to your right in the matter of personal data.
TUCANO URBANO SRL
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to be informed
of the source of the personal data;
of the purposes and methods of the processing;
of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain
updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.